Thursday, October 4, 2007

Steve changing his thesis--any input..

This blog thing sure seems like a good idea. If I come off as arrogant and unapproachable it's because I am. Just kidding. Oh yeah, I am currently switching thesis topics "How does implementation of light-rail terminals affect adjacent land values?" I suspect that over time land values, given all toher things being equal would increase--HEY ALL YOU WEIRD GRAD 2 o(or 1) TRANSPORTATION PEEPS!! Let me know if you have any input on where to look, books of reference...
Anything blogged is swell..but

1 comment:

Quisque said...

Hey. Talk to Joseli about it. I know some research was done in Curitiba on that subject, but in relation to BRT stops.

Also talk to Ian Carlton at UC Berkley. He was a classmate of mine in Brasil, who is doing a similar research topic. He might be able to point you in the right direction. Talk to me directly about getting his contact info.